Good evening everyone!
So lately I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. Being on break from grad school, not working a regular job, and there being a whole lotta snow on the ground, I’m left with little to do outside of exercise. That being said, sometimes I just don’t have exciting things for you to read about! I don’t want to bore you with my less than remarkable day-to-day activities (wake-up, workout, breakfast, shower, email, lunch, read/blog, dinner, tv, sleep).
Today, to spice things up a bit, I took a trip to the mall! I know, dangerous on a limited income. I felt safe in the fact that 1) I had a return to make at a store which I also had a giftcard for and 2) My need for boots is completely justified with FEET of snow on the ground. My goal was to make the return (adding funds to my checking account) and purchase boots with part of a giftcard at Macy’s where there is currently a sale. What happened? The return at Ann Taylor Loft turned in to 3 sweaters, in search for boots I bought a $10 workout top at Marshall’s, and ZERO pairs of boots were purchased. I tweeted that it may have been a fail, but thankfully Stephanie gave me the encouragement that I had a successful trip.
After all of THAT excitement, I came home to do a double workout followed by a dinner with Eric (using a gift certificate from Christmas) and went to my little cousin’s 9th birthday party where I was served homemade lactose free chocolate icecream, c/o my little cousins Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker (girl after my own heart).
So other than all of these fun-filled stories, I actually do have something to share! Thanks to Lindsay’s blog I have this fun survey for you all!! Enjoy :)
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- Biggest Loser
- Chopped/Iron Chef
- House Hunters
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- Health and Wellness
- Outdoor activity (beach, cycling, hiking, skiing, walking)
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much:
- Love it
- Bear (referring to Eric)
- “You got it dude!” -Full House throwback :)
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
- Say how you feel, people can’t read your mind.
- Don’t wish that things would go by too fast, stay in the present moment.
- There are people in your life that will always love you, unconditionally, don’t let them forget that you feel the same way.
- Smile, even if you don’t feel like it, it can change the way you feel!
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Finishing up internship interviews and having a placement for the fall.
- Ski trip at the end of the month!
- Warmer weather to take my workouts bake outside (I miss my bike!)
- Post-grad school freedom from homework (I’ve been in school since I was 4 years old!)
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Falling snow
- Winter vegetables
Four People I Want to Complete This Survey:
That’s all for tonight! Let me know how you make your boring days more exciting!!
Lots of love,